Thursday, May 24, 2012

To Boldly Go Where No Pony Has Gone Before

A one-day trip to Washington, DC. So many museums! I love museums because it's like all the stuff you read about, but THERE IT IS! It's like, the actual THING! Not a movie prop or a picture in a book, but that ancient or important thing is right there, in front of you! Oh my, I'm getting carried away, haha. Enjoy these pictures!

One of the highlights of the trip. This is in the gift shop of the Air and Space Museum, of all places. It's way bigger than I expected. I wonder if I could fit inside? Beam me up!




Here's the Hotel we stayed at the night before. Check out that piano island!
 

Here is an old friend, we call her the Space Monkey. She went into space and came back! This suit looks a little uncomfortable, but I bet she had fun anyway.


The day before our DC visit, we went to Busch Gardens again. The new Verbolten roller coaster opened that weekend and it was AWESOME! I won't spoil "the thing" it does, and if you plan on riding it, it would be better to "not" know about "the thing" before you ride. Perhaps I've already said enough? We rode it twice.


 
Here is a random picture of a neighborhood squirrel. Why? I dunno, I guess I thought it was cute? See me in the grass trying to sneak closer for a better picture?


No comments:

Post a Comment