Friday, July 26, 2013

First Zoo Visit

We went to "America's 1st Zoo" in Philadelphia, and I made all sorts of new friends!

This bird was LOUD! I wonder why it felt the need to be so loud? Might benefit from some therapy...

 Click on the "Read more" to meet some more of my new friends!

Baby Tortoise! Eating a salad in the bowl. can we all say "awwwww!"?


Are these "My Little" Pony rides?


I think it's funny how guideline 2 says they will pick the best pony for you. That might sound funny to the "Brony" community out there? (Everypony knows that Minty is best pony, right?)


Among other boars, this is obviously a dangerously attractive one, I guess?... What? They are talking about the statue's temperature? Oh, I thought they meant it was "hot" like a supermodel or um,... nevermind...


The petting zoo section had this "cool" sheep who looked exhausted in the sun. Even though it was shaved down, it was still super soft.

Here's my friend Zebra. What's that behind it? Haha look out Zebra, that Rhino is going to get you!



No comments:

Post a Comment