Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Plastic Factory

We got a chance to visit a plastic factory so I took some pictures!

Here it is! This is the machine that makes plastic stuff. I may or may not have seen one of these before? Click on the "Read more" to see some more pictures!



These are the molds the heated plastic is mushed into to make stuff. That's a lot of stuff!


Warehouses have funny things like these doors-to-nowhere. Why is there a doorknob on this side of the door? 


This machine grinds up plastic so it can be used again. I'm all for recycling but yeah I'm not going near that thing. 


This neat effect came from using different types of plastic in the same machine. Which pony out there can recognize this object I'm standing on? Hint: there's a wheel that goes in this spot.


Swag! They gave us a hoof-full of these scented plastic necklaces. Vanilla cookies! Peace-out yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment