Thursday, August 21, 2014

Takin Pictures

Hi Little Ponies! Here's another collection of pictures I had to take, to make entertaining comments on. At least I hope you find it entertaining a little bit...
Here's a message board at a Five Guys Burgers and Fries restaurant. Minty advertising is somewhere up there? I wonder if anybody checked out this site because of that?

Click on the "Read more" if you're that one pony who saw that ad and want to see some more pictures?

On a New York subway car, saw this sign asking ponies not to smoke, drop stuff, or um, what is that last thing? Is that even a thing anymore?


It was raining the one day we went to Nintendo World store. We thought it was funny that Princess Peach here was bagging her umbrella from a game she was in.


 While walking through the grocery store I glanced at what I thought were lizard-flavored pretzels. That's what I thought when I saw this bag.
 

Slot car racing? How cool is this? The race hasn't started so I'm not about to get run over here, just posing with the cars.


Ahh! Hurry and take the picture already! I have no interest in finding out how far I can go!

No comments:

Post a Comment