Monday, September 22, 2014

OBX Zoo!

Zoo Time again! On vacation in the Outer Banks we went to the North Carolina Aquariums and made a bunch of new friends!

Here I am posing at the entrance. What sign? Behind me?

Click on the "Read more" to see our new pals!

This picture doesn't show it too well, but this catfish was HUGE. He was following me it was fun and creepy.


This is technically not an "albino" alligator, since some of it has color.


I'll let the joke write itself once you read the name of this fish that was in this tank.


This eel was just chillin out. Smile for the camera!


NOW we are talkin'! Does my friend need any introduction? Yeah, it's a shark!


Divers in the tank WITH the sharks? Good luck with that striped pole there.


Part of the Aquariums is a "hospital" for rescued sea creatures. This Turtle here is gettin some quality help.


Super-cute mermaid hugging a fish in the gift shop? Aww that gets a picture!


Who knew? There were dinosaurs?! I think they were robots but they still looked cool.


Stegosaurus says "wow I'm old."


This Triceratops was checkin' me out. Checkin' it out. Checking me out. ... I'm checkin' it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment