Thursday, April 16, 2015

Zabars

New York City is filled with all kinds of popular old places. Got a chance to visit a deli-market place called Zabar's so I gotta get some pictures to share, right?

Here's the outside. You know it's gotta be good because it's taking up a lot of space. Well, in NYC this counts as a lot of space.

Click on the "Read more" below to go inside and see what's up!

 

Baskets on the ceiling. I know somepony who likes baskets! Notice how packed this place is?


My friend came here to get some special blended teas and coffees. Barrels full of the stuff!


Some awesome tea names. Make it so, Number One!


Feel free to zoom in and check out the cheeses. If I would have seen it earlier I would have made an effort not to cover up "Drunken Goat," now that I see it I want to know all about it?! 


Upstairs had a general kitchen merchandise store. My friend screamed and almost fainted when he saw the display of wooden spoons. Ask him why yourself if you need to...


These clocks are nothing special, except the artwork on the dinosaur clock is a bit... odd.  What exactly is going on with the Triceratops? Sorry if that causes any nightmares or anything...


Zabar's is famous for it's thin-sliced salmon. So have a picture of it? 


History! So yeah this explains a lot right? 


There's even a super-busy restaurant. We planned on grabbing a bite here but it was way too busy so we just grabbed a picture and got out of there.

No comments:

Post a Comment