Saturday, March 12, 2016

New York Toy Fair 2016 Games Bunch

More pictures from the New York Toy Fair 2016! This is the gamey-themed bunch?

I was stuck playing this cat game for a while. I had a funny image in my head about a "crazy cat lady" playing this with real cats?

Click on the "Read more" below more fun awaits!




Roll the dice then tell a story! I got an Elmer Fudd so it's going to be pretty funny! What's he doing with some paint and a baseball bat?


Saw these cute characters on these cards and took a picture so I could look it up later to figure out what they're from? 


This game looked like fun, but I also noticed the characters on the package are from the Cartoon Network show Total Drama Island! 


Trading cards! Autographed Ian Somerhalder from Vampire Diaries?! Get me something to break this glass display case please?!


Giant Spinja! They're reviving this 80's toy line with a fun app game and awesome figures that spin.


New tech! The Spinja has a light on the bottom, as it spins around it leaves a trail on the play surface. A little hard to see in this picture but the effect was really cool.


I had to take a picture of this baseball which might be some deeper statement about what baseball is all about these days? 


Now your golfing can be "all about the Benjamins, yo!" 


Hatsune Miku trading cards and dog tags! Also a sneak peek at the next My Little Pony Trading Card Game expansion packs! 


Warhammer is doing Plastic Models, which will obviously be a lot more affordable than their standard metal figures. Kudos to the guy in the meeting room that thought of THIS! 


There was no battlefield to check out this year but nicely painted figures were still in the display cabinet. Another annual Minty shout-out to my Warhammer fan? Yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment