Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Just Some Pictures

Hello my little Pony fans! Nothing too exciting happening lately but still took a few pictures to share while out-n-about.

Whatever this is about, it sounds like something I want to be part of! Cuddling AND Party?! Yes, please! Um, quick question, this IS appropriate for kids?


click on the "Read more" below for some more random fun pictures?

Even as a baby Cruella D'eville was mutilating Dalmations for clothing. Did her parents give that to her?


I laughed at this tough-guy Stormtrooper shooting his gun with one hand. He's looks so cool, is this the only Stormtrooper who can hit something? Is holding his gun with one hand the secret?


This poor Stormtrooper has the WORST post in the galaxy, guarding this glass box.


Haha, you can get actual "Thank You" notes from The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon! So cool, I definitely am going to get me some of th.... wait, $40?! I'll write "Thank you, NBC Store. For "politely" mugging me in New York City."


Confirmation written on the tag, these guys are called "Snowgies." If you've seen Frozen Fever, everypony say "yuk!"


Brilliant diagrams from the employees at a Lego Store near their pick-a-brick wall. Buy some bricks and Build your own Mario!


This bar in Queens always cheers us up with their chalk signs.


If you ponder on the message here, this is actually a very deep picture?


 I wonder if anypony actually took them up on this offer? Everypony else in the place would get a show with their dinner?

No comments:

Post a Comment