Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Hollywood Studios

Disney's Hollywood Studios! Most of the Disney parks could be tied in to blockbuster movies but this is supposed to be the place to go for that kind of thing. There will be other posting on the Star Wars pictures, this bunch is some of the other cool stuff that was there.


I heard this hotel was good. If you think randomly getting thrown up and down in the haunted elevator is good.

click on the "Read more" below?





Tower of Terror line queue decorations were dusty! On purpose of course?



Haha Tower of Terror Jenja is perfect merchandise tie-in.


 This restaurant is called the ABC Commissary, I wonder if all the TV Stars eat this every day?


 It's fun to see ads for your favorite shows! There used to be a Mr. Gold's antique shop here but they closed off that part for new additions already.


 Pixar stuff ahead! Check out the barrel of monkey um, monkeys going across the street!


 Due to some recent renovations, this line queue for Toy Story Mania was not very brightly lit.


 Giant toys! I feel so small. And I'm pretty small to begin with!


 lots of fun shooting-at-things awaits behind this wall!


After the ride you "win" a prize based on your score. Mine didn't work so I don't know what my 172100 points won.


Here's a cool big picture of what the new Toy Story Land will look like. Does this make me a "big picture" kind of pony?


Rock'n Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith! Time to um... Rock and roll-er coaster! Oh, I get it!


 I know it's a big video screen, but it's a very clear picture and it looks like they are right over there!


Cool, check out the Mickey/Aerosmith merchandise! You gotta think Aerosmith is excited about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment