Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Getting Around

Hi Everypony! Okay it's been a slow couple of weeks, and I'm not going to use the word "boring" instead I'll use the much better word "relaxing." I thought it would be fun to post some pictures of me not being bored, but relaxing...

 Waiting for the bus. I wonder if anypony watching me get my picture taken realizes I'm such a celebrity? I get millions of page views every day, right? Right? Well if you are relaxing somewhere reading this, click on the "Read more" for some more, um... relaxing?

 Riding the bus. It would be neat if you could get around to more places by riding trains and stuff. Most places you need to drive your own car.

Here's a random subway stop. I like to wander around and explore new places. Next stop? Adventure!?

You have to be a pirate to ride this because it's the "Arrrrrrrrr!" train! Okay I don't remember if this was the R Train I just wanted to say my pirate line.

No comments:

Post a Comment