Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The Met part 3

Did I mention there are going to be 7 parts to my Metropolitan Museum trip? It's just that it's such a big place! Anyway I'll be posting them a little quicker maybe one part every couple of days...

Over in the medieval section of the museum, there were many suits of armor on display. This guy looked particularly mean but I'm sure he was a nice guy under this thing.

Click on the "Read more" to check out more medieval stuff!

Those halberds behind this armor were really detailed! I couldn't imagine swinging those at anything and ruining them!


Medieval My Little Pony merchandise?


This was Henry the VIII's armor! That's a cool thing about museums! Like the King actually wore this! This is not "similar to the one he wore," it's the ACTUAL thing.


Took a picture of this super-expensive looking saber. Bling bling?



No comments:

Post a Comment