Thursday, January 30, 2014

The Met part 4

Part 4 of our trip to The Met takes us through the art gallery. We could have taken many more pictures here!

I really should read the little descriptive plaques next to these things. This red-squibbles piece was interesting. of course that's not it's real name it's just what I thought of right now.

Click the "Read more" for artsy pics!

Stare into this painting.... You love Minty.... Minty is your friend.... Check daily for updates to Where's Minty Blog.... Is this hypnotism working?


This weird metal sculpture could be some kind of machine to um, bake cookies?


I'm not sure why I like this Georgia O'Keeffe painting. Maybe the little dot has got some kind of story to tell?


I like these color-swirly pieces because you can maybe see lots of stuff in them or maybe it's like a puzzle you have to figure out.

No comments:

Post a Comment