Saturday, March 1, 2014

Toy Fair part 7

This is the last part of my post-a-thon for the 2014 New York Toy Fair. Just a lot of cool random pictures.
After you walk down these stairs, you turn around and are surprised by an add for the Ty My Little Pony Beanie Babies!
Click on the "Read more" of course!


We didn't get into the Lego fortress this year, even my fancy business cards didn't help. Other booths had Lego merchandise, Here's a Bad Cop clock about to throw me like I'm a chair.


My friend is a big Star Trek fan so here's a Deep Space Nine on display. Where's Quark's Bar on this thing?


This is a "Red Shirt" dog chew toy. Every Star Trek fan says "haha awesome!" and ponies who don't know the reference are like "what?"


Brock Samson figure like an old-school G.I.Joe? Complete with bio card on the back? For fans of the show The Venture Brothers, there are no words to describe how cool this is.


Should I make a funny comment here or just keep this respectful?

 
 Madam Alexander had "steampunk" Wizard of Oz dolls. I'll get you my pretty!


Russian doll technology has come a long way with these robots?

No comments:

Post a Comment