Thursday, February 27, 2014

Toy Fair 2014 special post: Playmobil

Every time we have been to the Toy Fair, the people at Playmobil have been awesome and friendly. This year I took a bunch of pictures of their cool new stuff!

Who doesn't like vampires? Where's my diary? Haha.
Click on the "Read more" for um, more?!


 I'm on another boat at the Toy Fair! I feel like a fairy princess.


 
Our tour guide wondered why there was no figure on the diving board. So I could take this picture of course!


My friend liked this Victorian figure so much I had to post it!


 Where's my matching pony on this boat? Word up to those boarding Lions, lemme get outta your way.


One last picture of me hiding behind this ninja. Hiding like a ninja!

2 comments:

  1. Cool! I don't have any Playmobil toys though:(.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I don't have any Playmobil toys though:(.

    ReplyDelete