Monday, March 23, 2015

Toy Fair 2015 leftovers

Here's a bunch of cool or odd straggler pictures from the 2015 Toy Fair. So sit back and be entertained for a few minutes?

The Internet loves cats so here's some classy ones!
Click on the "Read more" below!



Re-Action figures from The 5th Element? Got my Multipass right here! Are you Green?!


 They wouldn't let me take a picture of the actual oven, but I could get a picture of the sign! This booth was giving away actual Girl Scout cookies, yum!


How popular IS Game of Thrones?! The Author of the novels gets his own merchandise? We never asked what the phrases he speaks are, but I'm going to guess one is "That's your favorite character? Okay I'll kill them next!"


Mike Tyson's new cartoon show is pretty funny so of course he gets some action figures.


I need a similar-scaled bowl to put nachos in.  


This foam-crossbow company had a "virtual" dunking booth. This cowboy clown would insult you like a pro until you hit the target and dunked him! 


The people who make Smurfs also make this medieval stuff. This is what they did to me for taking pictures in their booth! Yikes get me outta here!

No comments:

Post a Comment