Thursday, March 12, 2015

Walking Around Toy Fair 2015

Here's some pictures from the 2015 Toy Fair that I just randomly bunched together so that's kinda what you do at the Toy Fair, just wander around and check out cool stuff!

This dice game Tenzi is tons of fun. So much fun it's won awards for best fun. So go grab some already!

Click on the "Read more" below for more fun!


I know this Games Workshop battlefield picture is kinda blurry, but they recognized me from last year and told me their co-worker was happy to have had a pony visit the booth. So "Hi Again!" to the Games Workshop pony fan!


My friend Hatsune Miku, who is a Japanese pop star, also races motorcycles now? How much cooler can she get?!


I also visited this game's booth last year, this year they had a GIANT version of their game for display. So no "drink me" potions were involved here.


Random MegaMan figures?! Radical dude!


WeLoveFine had these cool My Little Pony statues of Vampire Fluttershy and Twilight Sparkle from the Apocalypse Future. Two awesome episodes that are a lot less scary than they sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment