Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Just Some More Stuff

Here's another collection of just random pictures we took while around town.
This room says Trash but you'll never believe what was actually inside!

Okay I don't actually have any pictures of what's inside. I just find it funny that a lot of Internet articles these days use "Click Bait" wording to get you to click the picture which brings you to a page so full of ads you can't actually get to the article. In any case, there probably is just trash in this room.

Still click on the "Read more" below please?




Page-a-day calendars are the best to cheer you up. Sorry Grumpy Cat, you are cheering me up.


 We missed the actual parade but got a picture of this balloon arch.


There is SO MUCH wrong with this. The geeky answer is that Captain America doesn't drink because his super-soldier-serum gives him increased tolerance to alcohol. But the really odd thing about this is why is the hashtag at the bottom for Sex and the City??!!


Here's where we saw 4th of July fireworks this year. On the monitors at The Stardust Diner in Times Square.


Stopped into The Stardust Diner for some desert I had the Jimmy Fallon shake it was like the best thing ever! So cool! I'm such a huge fan, it was the best! We're thrilled to have it on the show tonight!


 That's the Empire State Building. I guess I'm still a tourist if I'm taking pictures of the buildings.


Minions art paintings on the street? Banana!


This was taken at night in the dark but any Star Trek fan will find the name of this Burrito Restaurant awesome. Shaka, When The Walls Fell.


 Big Lizard on the side of a building? Welcome to New York! I thought those were in the sewers?


Giant ads for the new game. Because BATMAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment