Thursday, December 3, 2015

Connecticut Aquarium

Took a trip with my friend up to Connecticut and visited the Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk. We actually went a few months ago but still want to post up some pictures of all the cool new friends we saw.
Fishies! Don't they feel crowded all together like that? What part of "personal space" don't they understand?

Click on the "Read more" below for some more fishies and stuff?



Breakfast coffee. Check it out, ads on the coffee cup!


Stingray stepping over another stingray? Can they step without feet?


 The glowing rocks tell me these fish like to PAR-TAY! Also, is that Nemo? Did we find him at this party?


Checking out lizards makes me wonder what dinosaurs must have been like?


Here we have some smurfy frogs?


My pal Sea Lion. I almost dove right in, this water looked so nice!


They have the wrong color rocks in this tank, sorry you're not hiding from anypony here...


The Alligator Snapping Turtle sure looks like a mean bad guy on the outside but I'm sure he's a nice guy on the inside.


That's a big fish. No other fishies crowding this guy.


Seahorse! Or should we say Sea-pony?


 Everypony imagines a little room inside the shell right? You got a TV in there?


Check out how close I got to this butterfly! I'm not sure why this picture uploaded upside down so stand on your head?


This fish looked OLD!


Shark! Nice reflection of the "Exit" sign pointing at the shark? Yikes is there some deeper meaning there?


This Puffer Fish really liked me!


So.... Much.... PURPLE!


Super-big turtle! I'm the blur in the corner, it didn't eat me.


This is a jellyfish, but if you try, you can see this picture as Minty casting a magical spell?


After a long day my friend needed to relax so I took another picture while we um, relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment