Thursday, December 10, 2015

December LOLs

Hey how's it going? I'm just posting a few pictures we took that made us laugh pretty good, so hope you enjoy them, too!
Ah, Grumpy Cat. You're so easy to shop for.

Click on the "Read more" below to get some chuckles?



If you know anypony who likes anime, this shirt is probably a perfect gift for them?


Walking through the warehouse, we saw this dangerous pup staring at us. Gave us quite a scare which we thought was hilarious.


I will accept the "thank you" from my friend's Mom, because he was considering getting this for his Dad for Xmas. Don't worry, we talked him out of it. 


Ah, always funny to read the hot sauce names in the specialty food stores. 


It's a bit naughty, but this cat mug was so funny I had to share. The puppy says I'm awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment