Friday, August 5, 2016

Magical Sandwiches in Pittsburgh.

Pittsburgh had some awesome food. I'm glad I took pictures so I could share, in case you are travelling there you'll have an idea of what's good!

Here's Primanti Bros. They have 3 locations all in Pittsburgh, I don't know why it's only here, this sandwich was so good I might consider driving 12 hours there and back home, paying the nearly $80 in toll money, just to get another one of these sandwiches. I wonder if they deliver?!


Here's the magically delicious sandwich. Fries and coleslaw and sandwich all together! I was afraid it would not fit in my mouth. Seriously this place needs to franchise all over. Next to my house at least.

Click on the "Read more" below and get hungry?


It's not a very big place. We sat outside it was a beautiful day. 


Here they are making the sandwiches. Could do this at home? What's the secret?


We ate this for lunch on the day we were leaving Pittsburgh, but I briefly considered staying until dinnertime so I could have another!

Across the street from Primanti Bros is the Diamond Market. My friend accidentally left her hoodie there Friday night but we got it back on Sunday.


This Pot Roast was super good. You can't tell from this picture but there was a giant pile of pot roast and potatoes.


Went to the TGI Fridays next to the hotel one night, nothing too remarkable about the food but my friend was excited to see THIS nailed to the wall. Almost tried to take it with him!


Did I mention this Primanti Bros. place? Here's the first picture I took of the sandwich, the other picture with the cross-section is better but this was so good I thought I'd use this opportunity to share this sandwich again.

No comments:

Post a Comment