Monday, February 27, 2017

Cute pictures from the 2017 Toy Fair

Here's some cute pictures from the 2017 New York Toy Fair!

Calico Critters had a giant display so I can take really immersive pictures like I'm in a whole 'nother world! Picnic with the squirrels! I'm going to climb that tree house way back there later.

Clickity click the "Read more" below!



Are there any ponies in Calico Critters? Silly question, I'M here so that counts, right?


Oh, mister Smurf! I'm flattered, but this is all so sudden!


Is Papa Smurf giving my face a high five? Should we be worried about Gargamel sneaking up on us or not worried because he's so tiny?


Spoilers for the new Smurfs: The Lost Village movie! I won't point it out but you might be able to figure out who's in the Lost Village here.


 The same people who make Smurfs make this scary dinosaur? Actors call that "range."


Sea ponies! And cute mermaids. These look fun for playing but I also feel like they could be great fish tank decorations, too.


Old McMinty had a farm. E-I-E-I-O.


 Gotta love these big landscape displays. Lost in the jungle over here!


Is that the "Truce Rock?" Don't eat me, Lion!


 Nintendo figures! That Nendoroid Link in the middle from the new Breath of Life game is cute!


Pikmin represent! All five colors.


Here we have a little dragon cutie from Safira. I was told these things are outrageously popular in Europe right now.


These dragons are definitely hitting my buttons that say "this is what cute dragons should look like!"


Pink trees? Hey, if there's cute dragons there can be pink trees, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment