Friday, February 24, 2017

Toy Fair 2017 Funko

Funko makes all kinds of pop-culture collectibles, here's the stuff they had on display at the New York Toy Fair in 2017!

Check me out next to the Purge Planet girl and Bird Person. You can see behind Squanchy is Mr. Poopy Butthole. I'm name-dropping characters from the very funny Rick and Morty show because who doesn't like an excuse to say "Mr. Poopy Butthole?"

Click on the "Read More" below?



Do I fit right in with the Power Ponies? My power is the camera!


Classic video game characters! Okay Q-Bert and Pac Man are solid characters but but did you ever think there would be a figure for Frogger? Cool!


This lawyer guy might look blind but Dare Devil "saw" me from like a mile away!


You can get your own Ramsay Bolton figure and spoiler alert ---- feed it to your hounds?


 Gotta love Teen Titans Go! When I say "I Want" you say "Pie!" I Want..... I Want.....


 Check out new Wonder Woman! Cute! Also a couple of cute Harley Quinns.


Everytime I see Futurama stuff I'm reminded about how good that show is!


 Lord of the Rings characters and Ripley from Aliens! All three of these ladies are pretty tough characters!


 Aww! These Harry Potter figures are adorable! Even you, Bellatrix!


 Jessica Jones and Luke Cage both had good Netflix shows. And now Pop figures.


The Walkind Dead fans will know this guy on the left goes by the name "Jesus" and Negan's bat is named "Lucille." Both highly popular characters. Is that what you're telling me? That these are    popular    characters?


 Supernatural fans all join me in saying "Balls!" only the way Bobby can say it!


Disney characters from the Kingdom Hearts game! Some of my readers will find it funny that the big dog "Pete" and chipmunk "Dale" characters are next to each other for no obvious reason.


Yeah I pay attention to the episodes. If I'm on this wall, I think I need some Dragon Glass please?


 Cute shirts. Dog-skate-sledding is crazy but that's Harley Quinn for you!


 Artoo, that's a mailbox, not another droid! As silly as it looks, a bat scooter is a great idea!


Giant Star-Lord 'Dorbz!


A nearby booth had exclusive Pop figures. That Conan the Barbarian in the war paint is pretty cool.


I keep meaning to watch the show Stranger Things. I'm sure once I do I'll look back and think how cool this giant figure was?

No comments:

Post a Comment