Thursday, April 28, 2022

Mall'd

 More shopping adventure pictures!

Cherry Hill Mall! I was trying to get a picture of the map, but this family was planning the rest of their lives here. I was waiting for them to leave, and they just didn't. It was kind of funny after a while. Okay, let me just get a picture and leave. Point if you want to.



My friend thought he recognized someone right when we got there, I mean, they were wearing a face mask, so we couldn't be sure it was them, and the odds of them being at the same mall at the same time is nearly zero, ...but not exactly zero. Anyway, the odd event put my friend in a terrible funk which kind of clouded our whole mall trip. Just sharing that story in an attempt at some therapy for my friend. Sometimes writing things down gets stuff out of your mind.


Okay that was weird, but snap out of it, and try to get some pictures to share. Here was a picture we got on the way in. Looks like that whole Toys R Us renting space in another store is happening at Macy's. So that's something to look forward to checking out later.


I thought it was funny that the Lego Store near us has a giant Police Guy, and this mall had the Crook. It's common to see people taking pictures of these things.


It's Springtime in Lego Land, get a cup full of flowers from the Pick-a-Brick wall!


Minty circle Lego tiles! If I dive in, would you be able to find me? I didn't think of it at the time, but I probably should have gotten a bunch of these so I could do one of those wall art things of myself.


This fountain was just bubbling on the surface, and it looked like it might be boiling water. Looked very creepy. Am I the only one seeing that?


There has got to be "sock people" who are into these things, since there seems to be so many character socks available. I'm not one of them, but I have to admit this happy Hatsune Miko was screaming at us to cheer us up, and I was actually tempted to buy a pair of socks.


Saw this puzzle with this cat surrounded by yarn, and thought it made an interesting puzzle. Lots of color variants for puzzle pieces and good "art". Do you think that cat is super glad with all the yarn, or like, on the edge of insanity, that it can't possibly deal with all that yarn? That cat actually just looks like someone got it's attention; "Look! Over Here! Pss-pss-pss!" And.... click! take the picture.


It's well after Valentine's Day, but Build-a-Bear still had this bear with roses all over it's face. It might have just been the mood my friend was in, but those roses all over it's face just looked... painful. Like some kind of hideous skin condition. Where's the bear in the doctor outfit around here? Get this roses-face bear some help!


Have I said before that we like this character from the anime My Hero Academia? She has powers like Apache Chief from Super Friends, where she can grow really big when she wants. She's a cheerful pro hero but we mainly like her for her clever name: Mt. Lady. It's just the right amount of silly and cool.


Yikes! That's a lot of swords in a head! Did they really need that many?! They must have HATED that guy!


It wouldn't be a trip to Cherry Hill Mall without admiring the tile pixel art work on the floor in the middle. How many people just trample this without appreciating the insane amount of detail and effort that went into doing this?


Gee, no surprise here. Online alignment test puts Minty right into Lawful Good. I'd like to think I'm a little chaotic now-and-then, but... nope.


Oddly glad to see "Regular-Yoda" getting some merch, instead of the much-more-popular-recently "Baby Yoda", Grogu. Although, this Yoda with Easter Bunny ears has a tag that says it's a dog toy. So, good luck with that, Jedi Master!


Hahahaha! Sorry, customers. This Emergency eye wash place is for Associates Only. Also, they really need to put that behind a door? What if it's an emergency?


Seeing clever art like this has an inspiring effect on me. Anybody else feel that type of thing? And I'll go ahead and say it; Rocktopus.


Has there got to be a more frustrating thing for a pet? Have a Peeps! But you can't actually eat it! Mwa-HA-HA!


I've been a fan of Squishmallows ever since their people at the Toy Fair were super nice to me. It's good to see that other people like them, too. So much that Five Below needs to limit the amount per person?! Have you squished one of these things? Pretty comfy!


I'll sigh, then calmly say "good grief." Even though I am rather excited to see cute merch for Jo Jo's Bizarre Adventure. True to it's name, the series is extremely "bizarre" but it's got it's own unique charm and style unlike anything else.


We played a table-top shuffleboard game in North Carolina last year, it was a lot of fun. This one on display in the Home Depot did not have the sand sprinkled on it, so you couldn't really test it out. I wonder if they knew it needed to be sprinkled with sand?


Hahaha! This was telling me that the Home Depot person was going to give me 6 Pies? Where's my Pies!?


Found this awesome D&D shirt but it was the wrong sizes. Do I need to solve a riddle to get a shirt my size? Where's Dungeon Master when you need him?


Bought this random Lego set because I spied the "Minty Swirl" pieces on it! It was $15 and it only included 6 of those pieces! I can only make one and a half circles with those! At least the little bag tag animal thing is cute.


It was always assumed on the show, but somehow reading "To: Grogu, Love: Mando" gave me a big "Awwwwww!" feeling.


Busted! They re-release Amiibo characters so you can use them in the newest Kirby game, and Target's computer must think... Those came out YEARS ago! And automatically puts them on clearance. Yay computers, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment