Thursday, April 7, 2022

Memory Things

 More random pics from Minty! Just stuff we saw and stuff...

Collect Memories, not Things. Says this "Thing". And you... just talked me out of a sale. I was going to collect you, but now I have the memory of that! Does taking this picture count as a Memory? I think it kinda does. I suppose I've been collecting Memories for a while now. And now that I think about it, I might have taken a picture of a similar Thing before. Does this account for bad memories? Maybe we need Things after all.




Saw The Batman. I really didn't think I needed to see it, but someone talked me into it and well... meh. Not the best, but it could have been worse I suppose. Overall it was okay. Mainly thought: How many Batman movies do they need to make? I guess we did see this one, so... I suppose they'll make more.


Does The Flash really need a car? This is like you catching a ride on some turtles or something. Imagine you needed to go to the store, and instead of walking there, you somehow put a bunch of snails on your feet. Yeah. that's better. You'll get there by next week!


Just saw this neat art design and had to share. Heart-shaped Sloth has "Instagram" written all over it. The only bad thing is that it's a Pinata, so... Probably won't end well for this Sloth...


You see chocolate syrup all the time, so I was a little stunned to see Vanilla Syrup. Anybody else thing that's a little weird?


Who okay'd the art on these Brisk Ice Tea bottles? Kids won't get this reference, but... I'll have what she's having!


Normally a paper straw is good enough to use while you are eating your lunch, but when you get a refill to bring back to work... the straw won't last the rest of the afternoon. Now it does! I discovered a secret hack to using paper straws! You have to manually bend the pointed triangles you'd normally push the straw through. When the straw becomes wet enough, those points dig into the paper, especially if you tug on it, even a little, and then it's useless. The trick is bending them enough that the straw is still held in place, but also that the points are not going to crush into it later. It takes a little practice. And yes you do feel all kinds of "silly" pressing in little plastic tabs on a lid. But that's what we've come to, with these paper straws.


It says Marshmallow-Flavored Cereal, with Marshmallows. And then immediately it says Artificially Flavored. What is going on here? Is it all artificial? Why even have the marshmallows if the cereal is artificially flavored to be marshmallows, or why even have cereal if you could just get all marshmallows if that's what it tastes like? Is anything real?!!!


I didn't do this. I always find it funny when other people pose the toys in the store. Word up, Baby G.


WILSON!!!! WIIIILLLLLSSSOOOOONNNNN!!!!
Hey, you look good, did you loose some weight?


There's a joke here but I can't quite figure it out. A mug about liking your posts, but it's on clearance. So... you didn't like my posts?


It's a Hot Wheels of the ridiculous-looking Tesla Truck. As silly as this thing looks, you have to give them some credit for committing to this. At least they tried something NEW, even if it was this comical thing.


Hmm... I've got a few pictures from a while ago. This was our Shamrock Shake we had on St. Patrick's Day. Thanks to The Internet, does it really matter when I posted this picture? Might as well have been on time. Since you can read this caption whenever.


Does this make him "Blue Panther" now? I'd hate to think he's only "Black Panther" because of the guy inside the suit, but that's kinda what this implies. Am I horrible for nerd-ily pointing this out? And for trivia purposes, ALL panthers are black. They could have just said "Panther" in the first place.


This clock looks like a Neopet known as the Kacheek, painted to be Robot colored. Which I always thought was a cool design. Like a flat screen with a cute face image on it. It reminds me that I need to check in on my Neopets, it's been a while since I visited them.


This is a bit too many words for a t-shirt, but the statement is accurate. You can ask yourself what you think about that person who stops to read your shirt for a few moments.


Got a good laugh out of these figures I saw at the Five Below. Doctor, EMT, and... Ninja! Hahaha you might think the Ninja is the odd one who doesn't belong, but you'll need some doctors and EMTs to handle his victims. So... it all kinda fits.


Gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross!


I haven't seen anything about this version of He-Man and The Masters of The Universe, but it looks like they are re-designing the characters. I gotta say, "Ram Ma'am" instead of "Ram Man" actually is grammatically better-sounding. Where are the springs in her legs?


Well, we do live in an apartment complex, so we can't be upset when they do some maintenance around our place. Still, it's a little rude that they painted the rock, right? The stuff on the ground will wash away, but that rock will have to be flipped later.


There's a pipe in the dirt that they uncovered. Weird. Was that always there underground? Probably safe to be next to those wires. Probably water won't come out of that pipe. That ditch they dug probably won't fill with water every time it rains.


They are a few years late, but finally there's a re-stock of the Animal Crossing Amiibo cards! Sure would have been nice to have had these a few years ago when the New Horizons game came out. What am I talking about? We are still playing that game!


Crazy story: When we were leaving the Subway, there was a wasp crawling on the soda machine, the top part nearer to your face. Rather than "freak out" my friend calmly grabbed an extra lid and it crawled right onto it, and we walked the poor lost thing outside. It's lucky we were the ones to spot it!


You know I'm a fan of collectible card games, and looks like there's a new one from My Hero Academia. That's a popular anime about super hero school. I thought I'd look it up before I decided to buy a bunch. I guess this picture is supposed to remind me to do that.


Here's an example of how cool My Hero Academia is. Sir Nighteye, who has the ability to see anybody's life a whole-hour into the future, challenges the student Deku to grab that stamper out of his hand right there in his office. Deku has "Superman-like" powers of strength and speed. Even though Deku made a mess out of the room jumping around at top speed, he was unable to grab the stamper. But, Deku carefully avoided the important mementos around the room, so he was passed due to his restraint; because he might have been able to have gotten the stamper had he not limited himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment