Thursday, January 29, 2015

2014 Straglers

I had some pictures I took a while ago but never really got a chance to post 'em. So here's another random collection of stuff?

Here's a Birthday cake. My friend thought where he put the candles looked like hands to hold the candles, but the Birthday Girl thought they looked more like "something else?"

Click on the "Read more" for some more fun?



Here's a Xmas display in a comic shop window, Funny Bones in Nyack, NY. They have Lego stuff in the store and host workshops for kids. They always have neat window displays.


AH! I'm trapped on Mars! No? Okay it's fun to pretend sometimes.


Another picture of an abandoned house. See any ghosts in the photo? That's the main reason to take a picture of an abandoned house, to see if you can catch any ghosts.


Brother Jimmy's BBQ drink stirrer. There are funny sayings on it, so should I say something funny, too? Um... We pigged out there?


Here's an odd Xmas "tree" at a hotel simply called "W" in Union Square NYC. I'm in the middle there can you see me?
On a side-note, Why is it called Double-U? It looks more like Double-Vs. Should we start calling the letter "W" "Double-Vee?"


This Greek bakery in Queens had tasty snacks but I don't think they spelled "Trhee Scoops" correctly on their menu!

No comments:

Post a Comment