Thursday, January 8, 2015

Holiday Fun 2014

While out traveling around for the Holiday Time, I managed to take a few fun pictures.

This Arby's shake looks super good but it's the ad text that I found fun. So click on the "Read more" below where Minty Indlugence Awaits!



See that glowing spot? There was a sign here that was ripped away and the live wire was crackling on the metal side of the building. Probably safe, right?


Random shot of lunch at Chic-fil-a because why? Some cow told me to post this.


 While shopping in Princeton we came across an actual pay-phone! But upon futher inspection it doesn't seem to be in working order.


Nice shot of the waters of the Hudson River Valley?


Took our spare change to the bank and cashed it in. Insert comment here about the virtues of saving pennies? Because we were curious, We did the "math" and this weighed around 60 pounds.


The best part about visiting Virginia? Family? Friends? Xmas? McRib? Chomp!


 Our buddy Jollibee is in Virginia Beach now! He's holding me in his hand if you couldn't see me.


 How outrageous does this ad text sound if it was reffereing to my blog? Haha you know you want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment