Thursday, May 7, 2020

Minty Cam

I'm not going on adventures at my regular pace, so that's the reason for the slowdown in pictures to post. I'm still taking pictures of stuff, so let's see what we got. Hope it's fun a little bit.

I thought it would be cute to post a picture like most TV media looks these days, like as if I was talking to you from a web cam in my comfy home. I suppose I should say stuff like "we'll get through this together?" Sorry I didn't put anything interesting on a shelf behind me. Who else checks out the backgrounds to see stuff the celebrities "coincidentally" had there?



I think this was the only picture I took when we were "locked down" for the two solid weeks. In an attempt to "mix up" the drink selection, we poured some soda into a Powerade, and this happened. C'mon, beverage, the intent was to MIX you together! It stayed like this long enough to ponder about it and get a picture.


Finally the recommended 14 days had passed, and we took a drive over to the McDonald's drive thru. Saw these tulips and since we've been playing a lot of Animal Crossing recently, we really wanted to pick them and re-plant them outside our apartment!


What tastes better than a Big Mac after two weeks of frozen diners? That's what they call a rhetorical question. You don't really need to answer it.


Looks like our friend Scott has returned to work, too! Haha, got ya. Hey, how did this sneak past the hoarders? We still had a lot at home, no need to panic buy some more.


Wrapped around the building, waiting in the Wendy's drive thru line. Thought it might be proper to get some pictures documenting the um, documents... notifying the building closures and stuff. Because it might be interesting to remember "these unprecedented times" later.


Hmmm... We ordered a grilled chicken sandwich, but got a double-stack instead? Thanks for the extra calories, Wendy's!? It was still a bacon jalapeno burger, and our receipt said grilled chicken. Since the current news says the beef industry is having trouble supplying Wendy's with their "fresh never frozen" meat, I guess it's lucky we got some before that happened.


Another documentation shot outside of the Target, about mandatory face coverings. It was just lucky that we got a picture with the guy screw-bolting the sign into the brick wall. There was another employee outside enforcing the rule, but we didn't get a picture of them.


Back at work, caught a Stink Bug! Still thinking about Animal Crossing, how many bells can we get for this? Unwilling to put this in our pocket, we let it go outside.


I know I already posted a picture of this before, but this ground meat hot sauce combo was worth sharing again. And what else are we taking pictures of? Seriously though, you gotta try this.


Opening the screen door to let some fresh air in. This squirrel walks past and we get it's attention through the screen. Oh, you're gettin' some treats.


Busted! These Klondike Bars we bought to treat ourselves with were all messed-up-wrapped! "What would you do for a Klondike Bar?" Would you eat a factory-contaminated mis-wrap? Not us, we tossed the whole box. Not worth the stress or hassle to return it for a refund, we instead optioned to shame them on the Internet, I guess.


It's a little fun to be seeing a few squirrels out, and we are trying to give them some treats, and they are not really getting the idea, and then... BAM! Turbo comes running over like AWW YEAH! 


Since I like over-explaining things, the "Circle Game" where you make this circle with your fingers is meant to be put near your crotch, and when someone glances at it, they react, and it's like "why you lookin' at my crotch!" PUNCH! in the shoulder! This silly game for kids makes a lot of people mad, why use it to advertise? I mean, you did look at it... is that more important than immediately making the looker mad? My point is; advertising on the back windows of cars? NO! That's too far!


In the warehouse and saw this I had to get a picture of. What kind of magic is going on here? That looks safe. If you are curious, those boxes have bubble envelopes in them, so they are not heavy at all.


Does that truck say TRD PRO on it? Seriously? "Turd" pro? How did that get made? Surely some truck guy would have caught that before it was produced. I don't know what TRD stands for, but as a non-truck-terms-knowing pony, all I see is that you are a Turd Pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment