Sunday, February 23, 2014

Toy Fair 2014 special post: Grumpy Cat!

Everypony knows of the Gund company they have been making stuffed toys for like a hundred years. This year they had new "Grumpy Cat" plushies and THE Grumpy Cat was there! I almost missed my chance for a photo but my business card got me the 5 seconds I needed to grab this epic celebrity pic!
Can I say I made a new friend? Grumpy Cat says take the stupid picture already.

Click on the "Read more" to check out a few more pictures from their booth!


This might have been the closest we got, but the nice people there were happy to rush us around the corner when we thought Grumpy Cat was gone. The screen below was cycling funny Grumpy Cat sayings.


Are these ponies? Pegasus? Unicorns? Triangles? Letter "A's?" Cute?... Let's go with "cute."


 Should you want a zombie hugging you? At least these monsters look pretty harmless.


I'm always so happy most of the time that trying to be grumpy just doesn't feel quite right. Let me try again to make this face...

No comments:

Post a Comment