Monday, June 1, 2015

AC-BC Art

More stuff from the AC-BC convention! These show some of the crazy good art that was on display. 

Here's my favorite souvenir, a My Little Pony comic cover hand-drawn and colored by Diana Leto, a professional My Little Pony comic artist! She drew my hair so flowing and pretty! 

Click on the "Read more" below to see some more art!



Hi Diana! Posing with me and her awesome-drawn cover. You made Minty a star!


Andy Price is the lead artist for the My Little Pony comics. Been there since issue #1! I know because he had one for me and autographed it too! That's the type of awesome stuff you can get at a convention like this!


Time for some random walking-around artwork. Here's a cute Ariel with Pokemon!


These Marvel Comics inspired "Cat Posters" were too funny I had to get a picture. Hang in there, bub! 


All of these T-Shirt designs were awesome. The "My Little Tauntaun" has a Rebel Symbol for it's cutie mark!


Here's some ART! I guess a professional tattoo is the ultimate souvenir? Don't worry Mom we DID NOT get tattoos!


We got this on a T-shirt it was too awesome. It's the Mother of Dragon-type Pokemon!


From Stan Lee's personal collection? Did Stan Lee do a Star Trek comic? Why did I NOT know about this and excuse me while I go look it up now?


One final hilarious t-shirt design. In case you didn't know, Porkins was part of the Red Squadron of X-Wings that attacked the Death Star.

No comments:

Post a Comment