Sunday, June 7, 2015

AC-BC Retro for Sale!

At a big convention like AC-BC, you can get all kinds of OLD merchandise, too! Get ready for a blast from the past as we check out these classic awesome pictures!

Your favorite guy in here somewhere? I always like Buzzsaw, myself. I can also see a Huffer! Aw so many cool Transformers! 

Click on the "Read more" below for more toy history?



If we only knew that Transformers would get 10 times their original price?


Another great case full of random awesomeness. 


 I don't really remember these characters but Standor looks groovy in those glasses.


I know a Bossk  fan so here's a cool Bossk figure picture.


So many good memories for some ponies who may have played this game. 


My friend said he had one of these when he was little.


Star Trek patches! 


Even though that price tag says $350, this is the only true Megatron!

No comments:

Post a Comment