Thursday, June 4, 2015

AC-BC Buy Some Stuff!

One of the best things about conventions is all of the hard-to-find merchandise! Not that big of a deal in the modern era of Internet Shopping, but still nice to shop the old-fashioned way of walking around and checkin' out cool stuff!

Super-detailed Transformers from Japan? YEAH! Oh wait those prices are a bit out of my range, yikes!

Click on the "Read more" below to do some browsing?



Some pony want some Lego figures?


Not for sale, just on display are Halloween costumes from the TV Show Once Upon a Time. Everypony freak out when you notice the guy in the Tetris Block costume.


 POP! figures were EVERYWHERE! Here's a few sports ones I haven't seen before.


I pretty sure if I buy all of these I get to make a wish? No? 


It was hard to find many anime figures at this convention. Here's some from Love Live School Idol Project. Sing for me?


 Autographed posters? Make sure you bring lots of money to these conventions?!


A rare Star Wars Hot Wheels R2-KT Car!


Here's some My Little Pony rare merchandise! The Mane-iac was a comic villain in the show. 


Give me sight beyond sight! 


 Qapla!


This Pikachu looked a little TOO happy. Like yeah man he's just a little Pikachu everything's cool man.

No comments:

Post a Comment