Friday, April 7, 2023

Da Bomb

These are rando pics again. Daily explorations and what-not.

The Mandalorian has a bunch of weapons all over him. When I see this Bath Bomb, I think it might not be what I expect it to be. Boom!




Anybody remember this movie? I laughed when I saw this clearance price, and thought "It's only a buck, and I still don't want any!" Actually, I liked the movie... and it IS only one dollar... sigh, I'm such a sucker for booster packs, so I did wind up picking up a few of them.


I may have taken a picture of this before, I don't remember. But this is like, the perfect use for one of those plasma-electricity-globe things. Everybody hold off the villain while Goku powers up the Spirit Bomb!


I saw the word Abarth on the side of this car and snapped a pic so I could look up what it meant. Turns out it's just the name of the car company. Boring. Eh, I'll post the picture anyway. I did spend a tiny bit of effort looking it up.


Got a picture of the random figs, in case anyone was curious. Pretty lucky, got a couple of rare ones. I won't spoil the movie for you, since the low numbers suggest you haven't seen it yet. But seriously it was okay.


Anybody familiar with this show? Remember that The Rock Dwayne Johnson was in the movie? Yeah, this show was so good that they got The Rock to be in their movie!


WHAT?! Walmart is selling straight-up chopped wood?! I mean, I guess you need to get it somewhere, but this looks so silly, in the middle of the ailse like that. What's a splinter? You're about to find out if you try and pick any of these up.


Little Mr. Potato Head figures called... Tots? That's plain awesome. Plain potato with butter awesome.


You know your villain is extra-cool if they have their own theme music. It's called "One-Winged Angel", and it's epic.


I have a small awareness of there being a Japanese TV show about Spider-Man, which has a bunch of um... silly things going on. I thought it was not really officially recognized by Marvel, but here's a figure for it, so maybe they are okay with the silly-ness?


Hmmmm... For Macy's, it's a Toys R Us figure, which is in the Macy's. It's a little confusing. There's a Toys R Us section inside the Macy's. I think this might belong in a different part of the Macy's? Yeah I think that math works out. As long as it's not in the Toys R Us area.


Hahahaha! It's the Hot Wheels car that looks like a toilet, it's yellow, and it's got the number "1" on it! Clever. Dare they make a brown one with a number "2"?!


I'm not sure if these are super cool or not. I feel like I want to like them, but it's not happening. I mean, it's dragons! This should be cool?


I heard a joke recently, it goes like this: I ordered an egg and a chicken online, I'll let you know which one comes first. HA! So... it's a race in the mail. There are trains and airplanes, but you know I'm rooting for the pony!


Splash Mountain is officially gone. I might spend $25,000 for one of the sculptures from the old ride, maybe the Rabbit would go for that. But WATER!? Gotta love that crazy Internet sometimes.


The cat from the Buzz Lightyear movie is the same cat from Marvel? Goose = Sox. According to Lego, anyway.


Why is it fun to see little kid books about 80's TV shows? A show is a show, watch it today, it's the same as if you saw it in the 80's.


This Steak and Bacon Grilled Cheese at Sonic is so good I felt like I had to take a picture to plug it. It's on toast! Who doesn't love toast?!


Oh... My... Aliens! Do you think it's possible that ancient astronauts from other worlds gave us the technology to make cool computer games? Ancient Alien Theorists say.... Yes!


They even name-drop the guy with the haircut everyone recognizes, Giorgio A. Tsoukalos! Did the aliens tell him to get that haircut?


Flamingo bubble blaster is giving you a coy look. Yeah, pull that trigger. I'm going to say that mechanical T-Rex gets a pass, as far as badly-placed triggers go. It looks like it's not in a suggestive place, barely.


Where are we? Can't you tell by this barky-yappy dog that resembles a Pikachu, but not at all? We're at a flea market!


Wow, I had forgotten how awesome Robocop 2 was. The first movie was a classic, but the 2nd one was very good, too. Can you imagine cops looking like this? No way would you feel safe. Which is the point.


I just marathon'd the Better Call Saul series, and I gotta say, it was as amazing as I heard it was. I know it's "before" it, but you realy need to watch Breaking Bad before you see Better Call Saul. If you were wondering.


It's neat that the flea market can be a kind of museum, too. As you wander around you often see stuff and go "Hey! I remember that!" What if they let you buy stuff out of real museums, as if they were flea markets?!


Hahahaha! It's a "tiny" Andre the "Giant"! That's funny, right?!


Ooooh. It's been a while since my friend has seen a heat press machine. Blast from the past!


The Lego Store in the mall is still doing this pre-built make-a-minifig thing. They did this during Covid times, so the kids were not sticking their fingers into the bins to grab the pieces. You tell them the ones you want, and they go in the back and get them. The bins are back, too. If you didn't know, this part of the store offers pieces you cannot find in any set!

No comments:

Post a Comment