Sunday, April 23, 2023

Pictures Anyway

 More roaming around grabbing pictures of fun stuff, enjoy the fun comments!

Haha words. Don't need to buy anything? Shop anyway! The truck says so! Added bonus of that 'Merica flag. Because in America, you shop anyway, if you need to or not!




Here's a trio of towels with funny phrases on 'em. I guess I don't need to add anything myself, except I've done the blackjack dealer-style showing hands to a dog before, so that's extra amusing personally.


Did this just blow your mind? Slightly amusing that they want you to buy this art piece, even though it won't make you any richer.


How can they make the Ground Ripper and not include the ripcord function? Also of note, Mekaneck needs to pop his head OFF, plug in an extender, and put the head back on that, to extend his neck. The original figure from almost 40 years ago just pulled the neck up from the body, without the extra piece. While this does seem like it's not as good, I've seen people who 3D printed extra neck bits, and made his neck ridiculously long, so maybe it's not as bad after all.


This guy's head is literally the Decepticon symbol. I guess there's a comic or something I need to read. The fact that he transforms into a mean looking tank makes me think that he's the original bad guy.


How can they call this "The MOST Oreo"? Wouldn't a normal regular Oreo Sandwich Cookie already BE "The most" it could be? Or... Is "oreo" some kind of adjective I'm not familiar with?


Hmmm.... Melted package from my burning hot Raising Cane's chicken strips. That's safe, right? Did I just eat some melted Styrofoam? I mean, if they serve it to me, it's gotta be okay, right?


I guess this is hard to see with the shiny reflections, but this guy is named Warduke and he's a re-make of a classic Dungeons & Dragons figure. I always thought "Warduke" was a cool name, and although there seems to be a lot going on with his character design, it all works out to make him a neat figure.


Another mind-blowing revelation; Jurassic Park has had Spider-Man tech all along! The dinosaurs were generated by combining what DNA they found of real creatures and added things to complete them. So what's to stop them from adding in some spider stuff? 


I found a couple of these Exit the Game sets on clearance, and picked them both up. It's like an "escape room" in a box! They have several different ones, I've already done a few and they were a lot of fun. If you want to try it, make sure you check the skill level thing so you don't start off with a hard one.


What's wrong here? Figured it out? I ordered two Quarter Pounders with Cheese. No fries. Um... I didn't ask for any... why did they give me ketchup? I got a good laugh out of it.


It's My Little Pony figures from a few years ago, figures that I've not seen yet. Unexpected and neat to find. A quick internet search said one of the hidden mystery figures is Daring Do, so I did wind up picking this up. Score!


There must be some economics of Futbol that enables Lego to make full blown giant sets of stadiums. I don't get it, but they must, if I can find this in an American store. For the record, I did know it's pronounced "Re-al" and not "real".


There was a wheel thing to spin in the Lego Store, with the new Friends characters. I got the gamer girl, did I win? Why am I spinning this wheel again?


I don't think this picture is clear enough; these bunnies were super sparkly. Sorry for that. These were a lot more impressive if you were here. Like... mega-sparkles.


Check it out, I got an extra meat patty on the bottom level of my Big Mac! That was a pretty epic-level example of the universe cheering me up on a day when I needed it. Then again, who doesn't need a nice cheering-up, whenever?


I see another figure for her, and I'm reminded that I think TNTina is a cool name for a character. The pumpkin guy named Punk, not as much, but still a little cool.


Should I even post this picture? I was excited to get a Shamrock Shake, but I'm posting this past the time you could get one. So, I hope you got one while you could? I gotta post my pictures faster.


I don't know what a kcal is, but based on the amount of them vs the size prices, the "popular" middle choice is the least efficient, and the other two are about equal. Busted by math! Either get the big one or the little one.


I guess this was a while ago, since I saw the Antman movie. I liked it. Again it seemed like Marvel the TV Show season 4 episode 5, and less like a whole movie, but even with that, I thought it was perfectly fine.


This Lamb had a neat hair style, aaaayyyyyy!


Valentine's clearance section. Love bites! Indeed. This T-Rex will take 75% right now, not at the register!


Nerds in what appears to be a pill box. What day is today? Sunday? Time to take the red Nerds.


I'm a horse, and I like you! So we're all good here?


Ouch? This is funny, but maybe a little sad? Nah, it's just a joke, it okay. Sometimes I think I'm a little too serious.


The best sort of merchandise: a functional tea pot of a character who is a functional tea pot! Boom! I don't recommend you chipping a tea cup to match, that might actually cut your lip.


Hahahaha... gross. Is this a warning sign?


Yup, this one is all me. Can I remember the last day I did not play a game? When did I get my phone? It's got to be sometime before that.


I first saw this quote and thought about the bad ending for her, but even if it did not turn out so well for the Wicked Witch, technically she did "get her". So you gotta give her points for that, at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment