Thursday, August 16, 2012

Chewy?

If you've ever played Apples to Apples, you'll find this picture plenty funny. We all couldn't stop laughing and HAD to take a picture of it. Also posted a few more random pictures, hope you enjoy!




Who put a dirt hole in the mall? This is inside Quaker Bridge Mall, which is undergoing massive renovations. So you kinda get a free show with your shopping?


 We saw live music at a Manhattan bar. The band's name is Station and they play original 80's-style rock. It was quite awesome they were very good.



That's just how I roll. Danger is my middle name. Don't tell me what NOT to do. Climbing rocks is for REAL ponies! Okay is that enough? Get me outta here before I fall!


Always fun taking these pictures that may seem statistically cool in the future. How much was a Euro worth in August 2012? This display was in the Jersey Gardens Mall near the Newark Airport, I guess they get lots of visitors from all over the world.


  That's your home! Don't you want to go home? Haha we were riding our bike around the golf course and stopped for a quick picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment