Monday, July 15, 2013

Twinkie Pie

I noticed that I post a lot about various foods. Tasty things generally make little ponies happy, so I guess I enjoy sharing things that I find tasty maybe you find them tasty, too?

So what's the big deal here? In case you missed the news about a year ago, these things were suddenly vanished from the world. But happiness magic of some kind prevailed, and yesterday was the big return of the Twinkie.

Yay just as tasty as I remembered. So if you've never had a Twinkie before, you are in luck because you almost never had the chance to taste it. Maybe a snack is not THAT big a deal, but maybe there's a lesson here about not taking things for granted and enjoying them while you can, because who thought a silly little treat would be missed like this? Okay let's not over-think this and just enjoy a tasty snack?

No comments:

Post a Comment