Monday, September 30, 2013

Manhattan Shopping Adventure

In the My Little Pony show they often refer to a big city called Manehattan and I guess I got to walk around there all day doing some shopping! While we didn't actually BUY anything (yay for us?) we did see a bunch of cool stuff and took some pictures.

Exclusive merch from the Disney Store in Times Square. You can't really sell this anywhere else could you? Click on the "Read more"  to see some more fun stuff!

The 3-stories-tall Toys R Us in Times Square has a big Ferris Wheel in it, all of the cars are toy-theme, um... themed. Guess who's on the My Little Pony car? Sure I'm rockin' the old-school Pony look, but it's me, Minty right next to Pinky Pie! How cool is THAT?!


Okay so I go up to check on all my Pony pals in the Toys R Us and I see Celestia um, trying to sell herself using WHAT kind of tactics? Please Princess you don't have to do that! I know as PONIES we don't usually wear any clothes but in the Human World it's just not right to do that!
 

The Yankees didn't do very well this year but hey look at least they get an exclusive Build-a-Bear! Makes me wonder if other teams get exclusive bears?


At the NBC Store in Rockefeller Center they have the big chair from the show The Voice. You want to join Team Minty! I'm going to make you a star!


Do we all know the music from the Legend of Zelda game? Sing it in your head while I pull the Master Sword from the stone and hold it over my head. Da-da Da DA!


SUPER-SHRINK! It LOOKS like I'm mega-small but actually these are GIANT Star Wars figures. Check out Yoda with the orange snake! At the awesome comics-collectibles store Forbidden Planet, these things were 100 Bucks each.

No comments:

Post a Comment