Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Sailing into the Sunset

We chartered a sailboat for a relaxing afternoon sunset ride! So of course I'm going to take some pictures of THAT! Hope you find this relaxing.

Here we are in the cabin below, looking out the window before we go. I'm so excited! click on the "Read more" already!


This is not a coloring book, it's a map. Maybe looks like a connect-the-dots, too.


 This is as close as the edge that I dared stand on my own. I was a bad pony and not wearing a life vest.


Can anypony get on a boat and NOT do the "King of the World!" photo? Look at me! I'm um, Queen of the World!


 No fun comment needed. Just a nice relaxing view.


 They let me drive the boat? Captain Minty!


A picture of the sail! The flag cleverly helps you steer because you can see which way the wind in blowing.


 There was a grill on the back of the boat. Fun story the people who own the boat said they hardly ever catch and grill fish, they usually bring chicken with them.


Hey everypony, it's um.. this thing! You know, that thing that boats have. Get a picture!


In the distance you can see another boat. I'm too relaxed to pretend it's a pirate ship but that might have been fun.


Here's a picture in the cabin below. Comfy.


I'll leave you with a pretty sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment