Monday, June 13, 2016

Magic Traveling!

Hello My Little Ponies! This may require a bit of explanation. Let's just say that I've discovered a type of magic that will let me travel on board this ship to far away places. What am I doing with this magic? Taking pictures to share, of course! 

I'm traveling with my friend, she's in the awesome Broadway show on the ship. She's the CUTE one, of course, with the BEST singing voice! I'll be magically visiting her, as she and I go to all sorts of cool places!

Click on the "Read more" below to check out some far away places!, um... unless you already live in Scotland. If you live in Scotland I guess it's not so far away.



Inverness, Scotland! YES there are bagpipes playing everywhere all the time!


Greenoch, Scotland. I'm thinking about buying this mansion. Nice location. Now if I only had tons of money. They measure money in pounds over here?


I'm actually standing on a gate in Scotland! I'm so jealous of myself! Does that even make sense?


Southampton, England! Everypony around here lives next to a castle, right?


What time is it? Oh there's a big clock right behind me? It's Castle time!

No comments:

Post a Comment