Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Toy Fair 2017 How Many Pictures?

Are you having fun checking out all of the fun toy pictures from the New York Toy Fair? Can I use the words "fun" and "toy" some more?

I'm on a talk show? This company apparently uses their figures for internet shows and had the display at the Toy Fair! I'm here promoting my blog?

Click on the "Read more" to see more cool pics!



Sing it all with us... MMMM fork fork fork! Just thinking about the Swedish Chef from The Muppets makes me laugh.


Super-detailed Millenium Falcon. I wonder if they'll ever have a flashback to when Lando bought the new radar dish he broke off in that last Death Star?


Neon Aliens? Are these party Aliens? Wonder what this looks like under a black light?


This picture is a little blurry but you should still "Stick around!" Let's cook up a story and drop him into a meat grinder.


 That Predator figure would be perfect for putting next to any house plant. Look out behind you Dutch! What a cool display.


 So... on a scale of 1 to 13, how much trouble am I in right now?


 Drago says to Rocky "I will break you." Kids don't break your toys.


 How come girl characters don't get all the thick armour? She's like, not at all as protected as that other guy.


 Disney Pixar Toy Story um, mecha? Like if they became Power Rangers or something?


Cute Street Fighter figures. Where's my friend's favorite Dhalsim?


 Street Fighter girls! Cute! Don't beat me up because I called you cute!


Cool, the inside of the Millenium Falcon! One question: where are the engines at? That whole back part is supposed to be engines, right?


 Here's some neat looking figures. I like the artistry on these.


 Hey, check it out! A girl character in actual armour! The boar guy is looking cool, too.


 Here's a replica of a Lord of the Rings Hobbit pipe they totally were smoking um,.... stuff... in. 


New wands from the Fantastic Beasts Harry Potter spin-off movie. You have to let the wand choose you, they said so in the movies.


 Lucious Malfoy's Death Eater mask? Did he have enough fans to warrant making this collectible?


Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes! They performed their hit song "Mad About Me" at Chalmun's Cantina on Tatooine. Details provided by da Internets!

No comments:

Post a Comment