Thursday, April 19, 2012

Fun Night #1

My adventure continued that night! We had all sorts of plans and I was very excited to be going along.

  Here's me in the big city! So many tall buildings.




We went to TKTS to see if we could go to a show that night. Peter and the Starcatcher is like a prequel to Peter Pan. Ponies get in for free!


We went to dinner with a friend before the show. These kettle-cooked chips are crunchy!


We got yelled at for taking this picture of the stage.  Considering it was so dark in there, this picture came out pretty good so I thought I'd share it.


After the show we walked to another friend's house. He's lucky to live close to all sorts of fun stuff!


Here I am at a bar, we went to sing karaoke. I didn't have any ID so I couldn't get any drinks. Not that I'd want to, I was just enjoying all of the great talented singers.


This is a picture of the pizza place we went to afterwards. It was like 3:30am and we got fresh pizza! This city is awesome!


Back home at last. I had such a long day! Even though we were very tired, we watched a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic episode before we went to sleep, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment