Monday, April 23, 2012

Easter Road Trip

Here's a recent road trip we went on to celebrate a birthday and Easter. We took so many pictures! Go photo, go!

Whoosh! Racing down the New Jersey Turnpike! Okay actually we were stopped completely in traffic during this picture.



Here I am waiting at the Sonic drive thru. Don't you hate it when the person in front of you orders like $40 worth of food? haha, but I was patient...
 

I had to get a picture of me enjoying some Pickle-O's! If you don't know, those are fried pickles, and I highly recommend them!


Finally made it to the house. It was a long trip let's get some rest!


There was an Easter Egg hunt for everybody! Spare change that had been collected during the past year was hidden all over the yard.


Here I am with our haul! Those are dollar coins under me, do you want to count it from the picture? or should I tell you how much we got?  (Just a little over $16)


Any pony heard about a game call Cornhole? You use bean bags and throw them at a board of wood.
 

Here's the target board. 1 point if your bag stays on, 3 points if you get it in the hole. First team to 21 wins. We played 4 games and won each one! Are we good or just lucky? Probably just lucky that day.



Knight to Queen's Rook 5! No, I'm not on a chess board, I'm at a Pizza Hut picking up dinner. How do you play chess anyway? I hear it has Ponies in it?
 

Carvel Ice Cream Cake! The BEST part of any party! (unless it's -your- party and there are presents involved, of course! haha!)


Here's an artsy sunset picture from the trip back north. It was a fun weekend!


Sonic again? Bubblegum slushie soooo tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment