Thursday, May 17, 2012

Still Having Fun? Yep!

Hi! Just posting up some random fun pictures. I'm still jumping around having a good time all over the place!
Out for a bike ride, we came across this lovely flower. I wanted to pick it for my friend but it was in somepony's lawn so I just picked a picture instead.



 
One night we went to Empire City in Yonkers, they have horse racing! Should I be upset about this? Nah, I chose to cheer them on, they were really fast. 


 
This is an Appletini, which is an apple martini. I don't drink myself, but I like the colors in this picture. I highly recommend karaoke in Manhattan, the singers are AMAZING. Lots of talented people who should be on stage in Broadway shows.


This is a place called Harold's. Look at the size of that sandwich! It's like ten sandwiches! We had leftovers for a few days.


Okay, one more for today. I don't think any got caught in this picture, but there were bees all over this thing. I wasn't worried about getting stung, they all looked rather busy gathering pollen or whatever bees do around pretty flowers. Hope your day is filled with pretty flowers!


No comments:

Post a Comment