Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Amusement Park Adventure

We went to Busch Gardens Williamsburg and grabbed a couple of pictures of some of the fun we had.
 Here I am on the tram getting ready to go in the park. I'm so excited I can barely contain myself!



Waiting in line to go on my first roller coaster! This is going to be so much fun!

 
Everypony knows that if you are riding a ride for the first time, it's worth waiting for the front seat. We're next!
 

This is it, The Loch Ness Monster! We rode a lot of rides that day!

 
You always have to hit the gift shops. There are things you can't get anywhere else, like these hand-painted flower jewelries. The silver-chained necklace is a gift for the cute girl, and she liked these so much she had to get one for her Mom (for Mother's Day!)


  Another shop had these beautiful candles. We didn't get any but I liked this one so we at least got a picture of it.


 Here's a random shot of an old-style water pump fountain. This water looked filthy! Still, we were having a great time.


 After the park we met some friends for karaoke! Look it's Rainbow Dash! She sang "Somewhere Over The Rainbow!"


No comments:

Post a Comment