Thursday, October 4, 2012

Busy Relaxin'

Hi! Still taking pictures, I know it's been a few weeks since I last posted here's some of what I've been up to...

 Here we are in northern New York, on a scenic winery-tour day. I didn't do the wine-tasting thing since I don't drink, but I still had a great time exploring. These views were amazing!

Click on the Read More to see a few more adventures!

 This broken-down house is in Queens, NY. We heard it was haunted so as we were stopped at the nearby light, we took a picture to see if there would be any ghosts in it. I can't see any...

 We went to the annual Broadway Flea Market, to try and score some cool swag. Here's a poster from a show we wanted to go see but missed. It sounded really funny, I mean, the title alone is pretty funny...
 Look at this random tree that grew right through this fence! Somebody cut the tree off but left it hanging here. Kinda neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment