Thursday, January 17, 2013

Extra Pics

Here are some bonus pictures that should have been in other posts or something. I guess I can post randomly, can't I? Are there rules I'm supposed to follow? Anyway, enjoy the pictures!

Here's an "update" of sorts. This frozen crater is where the Nathan's Famous Hot Dog restaurant used to be in Yonkers. It doesn't look like it, but there's a big fence around it, we just took the picture through it.

Click on the "Read more" for some more bonus pics!



 Nathan's served ice cream, too. I took a pic of the pretty-colored flavors. Sorry I forgot what they were called, but they still look pretty. Pretty tasty that is!  


 
 Is this pony-themed? This was one of the ticket games in the arcade. I just liked the crystal pony carousel haha.


Out shopping, we saw this guy. If you pull down on his arm he shouts "I'm gunna wreck it!" followed by smashing noises. It's pretty funny. As for the pose, how could they not expect this kind of behavior from a figure with individually-moving fingers?


It's not "official" or anything, but this Playmobil figure, from series 3 of the girl-themed Playmobil Figures packs, looks a lot like Lady Gaga. I wanna be a Monster! This is my p-p-p-poker face?


Yoda here is wishing everybody Holidays of the Happiest, mmmm? Haha did you read that in his voice or mine? I have a voice?

No comments:

Post a Comment