Saturday, May 11, 2013

Trees Growing Through Stuff

Post title says it all. We found enough pictures of trees growing through stuff to make a post out of, so um, hope you find it interesting?
This metal barrier looks like it's being gobbled up by the tree. I don't think trees have teeth but this tree would have lost them chewing on metal over the years. Don't chew on metal little ponies.


This tree looks like it's trying to twist around the fence. It would be neat to pose me next to a tree and get a picture of it growing around me? But I guess I don't have the patience to wait several years to get a neat picture.


This looks kinda gross as the tree grows sideways through this fence. So of course we get a picture of it haha. The tree was like "Oh sorry fence, you don't want to move? Okay I'll just grow around you then!" Get it, instead of "go" around it said "grow" around? It's a tree? Ah,... yeah. Well, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment