Saturday, November 2, 2013

Back to The Vacation

Posting up some more pictures from the recent vacation in Florida, here I am at the Universal Studios theme park!
The park is filled with all kinds of movie-themed rides and attractions, here I am standing next to the famous car that had to go Back to the Future! Great Scott! click on the "Read more" to check out some more attractions!

Here's my new pal Evac on the Transformers ride. This giant robot transforms into the car you go into. After this ride I felt like I went to a whole new Transformers movie even though it only lasted a few minutes, there was so much action!


Here's the gift shop for The Mummy ride. I can't take pictures ON the ride, but the gift shops are theme'd too! The Mummy probably wouldn't like his picture taken anyway.


Despicable Me "ride" was funny. We got turned into minions. Gru was on the screen saying "Don't worry, this will not hurt......me... at all!" There was cute crayon art on the wall in the waiting line.


I was NOT expecting a bonus new Terminator movie complete with Arnold one-liners. It was awesome! Apparently this is his old college roommate.
 

There was a Lucile Ball museum in the park with all sorts of cool stuff. Here's Ricky's bongo drums. I got some 'splaining to do?


Men in Black space worms! I might have went on this ride but I got flashy-thing'd and don't remember?
 

The new thing was the Simpsons section of the park. Here's the statue in the town center. Where's my giant saw I think this head comes off? D'oh!


Simpsons feast! Here we are getting Krusty Burgers they were very tasty. Also had a Flaming Moe (which was bubbling) and we later got one of the Big Pink Donuts to take back to the hotel. Mmmmmmmm.... Donuts.......

No comments:

Post a Comment