Thursday, October 31, 2013

The Walking Minty

Happy Halloween my little ponies! If you recognize where I'm at then you are probably feeling very uneasy right now and scared for what might happen to me! Actually I'm safe at Universal Studios in Florida, where they have placed settings and props from the hit TV show "The Walking Dead" around the park.
 
During the weekends there are "actual" zombies walking around, but we were there on a Monday so we were just thrilled to see the props still around without the zombies. Check out Dale's RV! I'm actually standing on the hood! How cool is this?!


Squeee! It's Daryl's Crossbow! If you've seen the show, you'd be just as excited, I promise!


No spoilers here, in case you haven't seen the show yet, but this is from the 2nd season. It was kind of an important recurring scene. If you HAVE seen the show, then you can probably guess how I'm feeling right now?

Okay I'll end this on a happier note and wish everypony a Happy Halloween! Hope you got a lot of candy and NO zombies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment