Thursday, February 26, 2015

Cute Toy Fair 2015

Here's more pictures we took while at the 2015 New York Toy Fair! This collection of pictures is a very cute sort of collection. So go grab something to hug!

Tentacle Kitty is from another dimension. I'll have friends from as many dimensions as I can! Click on the "Read more" below to check out more cute pictures!

Celestial Buddies added Neptune and Uranus plant plushies. No Uranus jokes please we're all friends here no big deal. Note Neptune's trident-shaped smile!


Nendoroid Elsa from Good Smile Company. Cutest Elsa at the show! And there were lots of Elsa everywhere!


One of the coolest parts about the Toy Fair is checking out random stuff like these cute monster pals!


Giant Mint plushie because hello!... my name IS Minty?!


Ah, to live the good life like the rabbits of Calico Critters...


 I'm not quite sure why this WeLoveFine Goat has a super-long tongue, but it's kinda cute, right?


 I'm not worried that this Worry Eater is going to eat me. It eats my WORRIES. Not me!


 "What's going on HERE?" We asked. Apparently Belle is Snoopy's Sister and will feature in an upcoming Peanuts movie. Cue up the piano music!

No comments:

Post a Comment