Monday, February 16, 2015

Here comes the Toy Fair 2015 pictures!

Hi! Once again my friends and I went to the Toy Fair in New York City and I got tons of pictures! While I gather together the pics and arrange them into groups and whatever, I'll post just a few random ones?

This year I was handing out these acrylic coins like business cards. So there may be some ponies who are checking out to see if their product's pictures got posted. I'm going to try and plug stuff to be a good hostess, but if I don't, and it's your stuff, please feel free to comment with information if you'd like?

Here's the Javitts Center it's full of toys today!  Stay tuned for the coverage!


Nearby in the Nintendo Store in Rockefeller Center, a Valentine's Day picture of the Perfect Pair Pikachu. Shockingly cute! Did I mention that the Toy Fair started on Valentine's Day this year?


 Awwwwww, Yeah! That's how you roll in the land of Hyrule.

No comments:

Post a Comment